Saturday, February 07, 2009

PTI Bitty Dot Sketch Challenge


I sure hope you all are following all the sneak peeks at what Nichole has going on over at her blog Capture the Moment. My pocket book is already hurting and the release isn't even here yet. :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE Papertrey Ink products. I'm going to tell my husband who reads this (he's probably read it before I actually tell him) that my Valentine's gift I will get for myself by ordering some of the PTI new products next week. :) This card is for her challenge today. I hope you all take advantage of her challenge you have the opportunity to win their entire ribbon collection!!! This sketch challenge was a LOT of fun to do. I partnered this challenge with Stamp Something's Valentine Challenge. Their challenge was to make and post something card, candy, gift or anything you're going to give to your loved ones. So I've made this card for my husband who will see it before Valentine's day but oh well. I'm so happy it's not too feminine. I used my new paper from My Mind's Eye called Irresistible Flying Hearts. I used the retired Stampin' Up! Tall Tales alphabet stamp for the I and U. I used the heart from Simply Said. To me the heart needed something extra so I just cut out a flying heart from the dp paper and mounted it with a pop dot on top of the heart. I also dragged the white cardstock across my Ruby Red ink pad to give it a little dirty look. I'm off to maybe do one more card for the night. I've got to get up early for church so it has to be a quick one.

10 comments:

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Felicia - this is a great card. I love the look of flying hearts and am sure your husband will enjoy it. Have a good evening.

Teresa Kline said...

adorable! *~*

Erin... said...

Great card! love the colors. perfect sentiment for valentines! thanks for playing

Mara Campbell said...

Great card, love the colors and the hearts with wings are just precious!!

Leigh said...

I really like the colours you've used Felicia.

Kathryn said...

Very pretty card -- LOve those colors --
I know what you mean about PTI -- this coming release is going to be AMAZING!!!

BTW -- Rock Chalk!! :)

Becky said...

flying hearts...O my..this is a great heart card :) just adorable.

sarahw said...

Felicia, I love this card. The wings are awsome! I want it. :) Nichole is giving away such amazing things this week. Good Luck!

Deb M. said...

So pretty!! Love your card!!

TFS...

Alison Anderson said...

Great card! I like the not quite so traditional valentine colors!