Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Simple Snowflake


Hey everyone! This week is so busy!! I'm sure it is for everyone out there. I've been working on more Christmas cards. Luckily I'm almost finished. I anticipate being finished by Sunday so they can be in the mail by Monday! I just wanted to make a very simple Christmas card so that I won't be spending my entire free time in my stamp room. My husband is away in another country for the next few months for work so I'm playing single mom and must keep the kids busy. I love the way this card turned out. It's so simple and sparkly. I debated about sponging white ink all around the edges but I really like the simplicity of the way it is. I used the Snowflake Additions stamp set by Papertrey ink. Cute cute set by the way! I embossed the sentiment "the world is your" in winter white embossing powder. I'm keeping it short because I've got 12 loaves of Pumpkin bread to make today. Each one of my close friends is getting a loaf for Thanksgiving...so I need to start baking. I hope each one of you have a very blessed Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is so good......

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! ...well until you reminded me that I have not even started on my Holiday cards yet. :(

I will be back...keep it up!!

Jami said...

Oh my, these wonderful cards AND pumpkin bread? I need to get on your list! :)

I love the clean crisp look of these cards!!
hugs, Jami

Katie @ makingthishome.com said...

Yum! All that pumpkin bread! Thank you for leaving a comment on my website so that I may come visit a fellow American in Germany. Those cards look super cute, and I agree with your decision to skip the white on the sides. While i do love the technique, the cards look perfect as they are.
Katie

Unknown said...

These are awesome! I love the way the white EP pops on the white base. So pretty!