Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Turkey Day


I had time today to participate in Julee's Mojo Monday challenge. The kids are off of school today and tomorrow for parent teacher conferences so I'm hoping to get a lot of stamping time in. Mojo Monday #60 is a super cute sketch! I'll be using this sketch pretty often I think. These are my Thanksgiving cards for this year. I better get them out soon. I think it takes about 2 weeks for regular cards to get to the states from here. Oh well they might be a little late but it's the thought that counts right? I used Turkey Day from Sweet N Sassy stamps. I'll have to come back later with supplies used.


5 comments:

Jami said...

So cute - love that turkey! That reminds me I need to get my cards mailed soon too...APO is already getting on us about Christmas mail deadlines! ugh!
hugs, Jami

Carmen said...

Great card! Have I told you I love your bg? It is too cute! And it looks so professional. :)

Rach said...

a fabulous card, lovin the turkey. and the papers. hugs rachxx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just fabulous! Love that adorable turkey. Thanks for playing my challenge! :)

Angela said...

Love how the coloring on the turkey matches the paper! :)