Sunday, November 30, 2008

Luzern, Switzerland

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving Day! It's my favorite holiday hands down. It's a celebration of reflecting back on your year and seeing how God has blessed you in your life. I love the way it brings together friends and family to eat a lot of food and enjoy each other's company.
My son Luis and I went to Luzern, Switzerland yesterday. We had a fantastic time. I love being able to stroll the streets in Europe. Learning about the history and visiting lots of churches. The architectural detail in churches are amazing in Europe. I just wanted to share a few photos of our Luzern trip.

Look at those beautiful Swiss Alps in the background!

Here I am on the Mill Bridge...

My son Luis and I are on the street in downtown Luzern close to the shopping district.

Here is a picture of the Jesuit Church of Luzern on the inside. It was absolutely amazing.
That's all I have for today. We're spending the rest of the day just in our pj's because we all have colds coming on. We took a long nap this afternoon and now I'm ready to check out some blogs and maybe make a few cards to share tomorrow.
Everyone enjoy their Sunday!

2 comments:

Carmen said...

The pics are beautiful. Luis Jr is so cute!!!! I am hoping you can fight off that cold. You lucky girl going to Switzerland!!!!! :)

Jami said...

I loved Switzerland - my boys learned to ski there! Looks like you two had a fabulous time!! I do miss Europe!!
Hope you nip that cold quickly!!
hugs, Jami