Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Precious Friend Boxy-bag

boxyJust a quick post today because I have a project I want to complete before the kids get home in a couple hours. Have you seen the adorable instructions that Jodylynn over at Confessions of a Ribbon Addict has posted for this boxy bag? It is super easy to make. I hope you give it a shot!! I haven't put anything in my box yet. My friend that I'm going to give it to is in love with these candies from a local German store so I need to go get some and package it up and give it to her. Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

Cute box, your friend will love it!

Carmen said...

That box is so cute!!! I got your very sweet RAK today!!!! Thank you so much!!! Keep an eye for reciprocation. *wink* My neighbor had it for some time now and he finally remembered to bring it over. You so rock!!!!!!!!

Candy said...

Love the boxy bag - will have to take a trip over and have a look at the instructions. Your friend will love it!
Candy

Anonymous said...

Cute, I'll have to try these, maybe for Christmas! Great job!