Monday, October 06, 2008

Bella Buttons & Bows challenge

Stampingbella,While blog hopping yesterday I came across Leanne's Mile High Stamp & Scrap blog. She posted a challenge for us to play in using a Bella image, bows, and at least 5 buttons. Of course I had to participate. This card took me 24 hours to finish because I kept coming back to it. I kept changing things around. I finally ended up making a 5.25 X 5.25 card because the Partygirlabella image was so large. I used 5 buttons, the large Pepe Jeans button has another flower button on top. I thread ribbon through both and tied a knot. I used the heart from A to Z Accents from Stampin' Up! I stamped it in Versamark ink and used it as a background on the So Saffron cardstock.


supplies: Partygirlabella, A to Z Accents stamp sets, Bordering Blue, So Saffron, Certainly Celery & Regal Rose cardstock, buttons, Stampin' Write markers in Bordering Blue, So Saffron, and Certaily Celery, ribbon, corner punch


4 comments:

Unknown said...

nice job!!!

LeAnne said...

Very cute card. Thanks for playing.

Candy said...

Very nicley done!!
Candy

Anonymous said...

Cute card, Love the layout, and the colors you choe. Great job.