Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Manuel!


Last Friday Oct 10th was my son's 5th birthday. My husband and I went to have lunch with him at school and we passed out cupcakes to his classmates. I can't believe he's 5 already. It seems like just yesterday we had him. It sounds cliche I know but seriously where does the time go? He's such a momma's boy too. When he was smaller and I carried him everywhere he always twirled my hair around his fingers. To this day that's his favorite thing to do is to sit in my lap or when reading books at bedtime he loves to twirl my hair. I'm sure as he gets older that will stop and will make me sad. I just don't want them to grow up so fast! Happy Birthday baby!

1 comments:

Jami said...

Awwww....how sweet. They do grow up so fast! We were in Germany when my boys were this age. Now my oldest will graduate high school here in Korea..yikes! Enjoy it now!!!
hugs, Jami