Friday, October 17, 2008

I Want to Win This Quilt!

This post in completly non stamping related. I have two other loves besides stamping. I know shocker! I love reading quilt blogs and I love all the home decor blogs out there as well. But I simply LOVE quilts. Only problem is I don't know how to make them. I rely on my Aunt from Minnesota to make me one every once in a while. I love the detail that goes into quilting. I need to learn how to quilt soon! Elizabeth at the Pigtails & Snails blog made this super cute quilt and she's giving it away! I hope to win that quilt! It's adorable!! You can enter as well just by clicking on her blog name and entering your post. Good luck!

2 comments:

Jami said...

That is one gorgeous quilt...I hope you win!! My sister made me a quilt years ago and it means so much to me...every little stitch of love that went into it. I can't quilt either - just crochet.
hugs, Jami

Angela said...

I don't know how to quilt either. Fortunately, my MIL does and has sewn a few for us!

btw, I tagged you! It's at the bottom of this post:

http://makingmayhem.blogspot.com/2008/10/all-about-me.html

Let me know in the comments if you play!