Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Rock Star Onsie

This morning we had our monthly Stampin' Up! meeting and our wonderful Ally demonstrated how to do this very cute and simple onsie card. She found the tutorial here. This card is super cute you can dress it up as much as you like. And the best part it's so EASY and quick. I have this great designer paper by American Crafts called Fortune Teller with all the stars. I thought this would be cute to dress up the onsie. I used large brads by American crafts in pink. I didn't mean to put them so close together but it's still cute so I left it be.

Edited: I updated this post with the link to the tutorial


Supplies: Elegant Eggplant cardstock, American Crafts Fortune Teller designer paper, American Crafts large pink brads, Scallop punch, Stampin' Up! 1 3/8 inch


7 comments:

Angela said...

Hi, Felicia,
It was great meeting you today! I have that same paper, but promised it to my teen. Gonna have to get supplies for her, so she'll stay out of mine! lol

Cute card onesie and thanks for the Halloween inspiration!

Anonymous said...

These cards are just too sweet and fun to make. I really like your colors. Love it!

xiumaiyuki said...

So adorable!!! I can't wait for the tutorial!!! will be back.

Cris A said...

I love these onsies! Yopur's is adorable.rw

Stacey Schafer said...

aaawww! darling! i love the spin with the different color combo and look!

Anonymous said...

That is toooo cute...I will look out for the tutorial. TFS

Misty said...

What an adorable card! I just saw your comment on my red and black ruffled bloom card. The flower stamp is actually from Stampendous. Thanks for stopping by.
Misty