Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Boo Time, SC191


Today I managed to clean house for good part of the day so that when my husband went to work (he works night shift) that I would be able to sit down and stamp the night away. I think I got 2 cards done and it's almost 10pm here. So much for stamping the night away ha? I always sit down and start blog hoping and next thing I know I've spent hours looking at and commenting on blogs. About my card I want to say I didn't color in my witch image from Booglie Eyes because I just don't have the coloring skills like so many talented ladies out there. I tried 3 times to color her cape but it just wasn't happening. I used the sketch challenge over at SCS. A few months ago I bought the twill bundle from Taylored Expressions and realized the Key Lime twill ribbon matched to the t with the color in the designer paper. I stamped the sentiment in the old Stampin' Up! Parfait spectrum pad. My mom is constantly searching at local garage sales where she lives for SU items and she found and bought this spectrum pad. She is so sweet but she really doesn't know what to look for. If she had known this pad is half way dried up she wouldn't of bought it. But I appreciate her thinking of me often so I used it on my sentiment for this card.


Supplies: Only Orange, Whisper White, Basic Black, Lovely Lilac cardstock, Stampin' Up! halloween designer series paper (Sorry do not remember the name of the paper), Square punches, Stampin' Up! Booglie Eyes set, Taylored Expressions Key Lime twill ribbon, Lovely Lilac eyelets.

3 comments:

Carmen said...

Hello Feilcia! I am glad you stopped by. I like to look at other blogs but more so those out of the country. How long have you been stationed in Germany? I have a friend who has been there since 2002 I think. She loves it but gets homesick at times. Have a great day!

Alexandra said...

CUTE!!! I might have to CASE this as I need to make cards for a friends daughters and I haven't found anything cute to use this set for yet. LOL If you don't mind, that is.

loveanjel4! said...

Hi Felicia,
My name is Nicole my husband is also active duty air force and we are stationed in Germany. Would love to hear from you.

Nicole