Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ruby Snowbunnybella

Edit: Sorry everyone the previous dark picture was really bugging me so I re-took the picture to show what it really looks like. Much better in my opinion!

Hi everyone! Sorry it's been almost a month since I've posted anything. As I mentioned in my previous post we did have family come for 3 weeks. They left last weekend and well life's been busy getting the boys ready for school to start. We had a fantastic time with our family. It gets so lonely living overseas with no family. Essentially our friends always become family it's a way of military life. Anyway we went to many places while they were here. Our main highlights were Paris, Amsterdam, Luxembourg, Vienna, Rome, and Milan!! I'll be posting a few pics of our adventure while they were here soon.

To jump start back into my mojo I went over to SCS as always for color inspiration Tuesday. Today's colors were different but very cute!! The colors we were challenged to use are Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red, & Blush Blossom. I participated in a Stamping Bella image swap on SCS and today they came in my mail so I decided why not pull out a fantastic bella to color and use as the main image for this card. I went with a winter theme because before you know it winter will be here.

I used stickles in the fur of her coat. On top I used my new Copper stickles, and on her boots I used Stardust stickles to give it a little girly girl glitter.

Supplies:
Close to Cocoa, Whisper White, Ruby Red, Blush Blossom cardstock, Snowbunnybella, Copper & Stardust stickles, brads, Cocoa grosgrain ribbon, Snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder

3 comments:

Unknown said...

really cute...I love the winter theme and the colors.

Jessy said...

Felicia- love your blog. ALL your cards and designes are so pretty. I'll be back to visit. Great work!!

Cris A said...

I can't wait to see more! Glad your back.
Can't wait to see pics too, I love Paris!!