Thursday, July 24, 2008

OCC Dry Emboss challenge


We have family from the states coming to visit us in Germany tomorrow and I've got a whole list of challenges that I sooo want to finish before they arrive because I know the entire 3 weeks they are here I will probably not stamp very much at all. But I have a TON of cleaning and washing bed sheets, etc to do before tomorrow morning that I probably even will not get to the challenges I have on a list. I love reading the OCC blog and thought this was a challenge I could handle. The challenge is to use dry embossing somewhere on your card. I went over to Taylored Expressions blog to pick a sketch challenge because I love her sketches. Not to mention I have this new Hero Arts Cupcakes stamp set that had not been broken in yet. So I knew this was the chance to break it in. I think it came out pretty cute. I ran the striped squares through my cuttlebug using the Tiny Bubbles embossing folder. I used some of the pink twill ribbon and the absolutely adorable Taylor Tots from Taylored Expressions.


supplies: Chocolate Chip, Gable Green, Regal Rose, & Whisper WHite cardstock, Hero Arts Cupcakes stamp set, Nestabilities, designer paper from Hobby Lobby, taylor tots

2 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

This is so stinkin' cute! Those are my fave cupcake images...lol

Enjoy your visit with your family!!

Thanks for playing along with us at the OCC!

Carmen said...

I like the cupcake card!!! Nice blog!