Monday, August 25, 2008

Cute As a Bug, Mojo Monday #49

Ok well here is my last minute attempt at this Mojo Monday challenge #49. I forgot all about it and I think I have 30 minutes left to enter the contest. I've had this cute 12X12 paper by Making Memories in my pile for a while now and wanted to use it. I only have 1 Verve Visual stamp set and hate to use the same one over and over again for her challenges. I also had to change the saying to stick outside the main image as if I had put it underneath it would've covered the sentiment.


Supplies: Brocade Blue, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White cardstock, Making Memories ds paper, Brocade Blue & Wild Wasabi ink, Tiny Bubbles Cuttlebug emobssing folder, Stampin' Up! vintage brads

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable card, Felicia! I'm enjoying your site. Thanks for visiting mine!

Giovana said...

Pretty card!!! Thanks for stopping by at my blog.

God bless
Giovana

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card. Love the Cuttlebug background. Thanks for playing! :)