Monday, August 25, 2008

Booglie Boo

Yesterday I had the urge to make some Halloween cards because Halloween is near. I'm not sure what we will do for Halloween this year. I know there is trick or treating on base however I can only imagine how extremely crowded it will be. We will probably end up going anyways because well we're over here and have to let the kids enjoy their American traditions. I recently purchased the Vampire Riley stamp and wanted to use that as the main image but my coloring was so not working. It was all wrong. I really wish I had some copic markers to color. I tried coloring him three different ways and it just was not to my liking. So I took out my handy Booglie Eyes, it's one of my favorite Halloween sets. I also used some old Stampin' Up! ds Halloween paper I think it's from 2 years ago. I bought several packs of that paper because it was too cute for Halloween. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Hi Felicia,
super card. I hope you have a great time here in germany.
xAndrea