Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Coffee & Friends


Man I miss my friends in Texas! The last few months I was there the girls would come over for stamp classes and we'd have coffee and breakfast items. I bought this stamp set and remembered I have not even used it yet. Last night it tasted it's first ink! I think I'll mass produce these cards and send them to my friends in Texas. The card base is Chocolate Chip, Purely Pomegranate layered on top. I used the Polka Dot embossing folder from Cuttlebug. I layered Creamy Caramel on top of the Pomegranate. I used a dauber to daub Creamy Caramel onto the Creamy Caramel cardstock. The stamp is from Inkadikado set called Houser Coffee Classics. The coffee cup I colored with the Chocolate Chip stampin marker directly onto the stamp. It comes out darker than using the stamp pad. I also daubed Creamy Caramel onto the Whisper White cardstock and used vintage brads in all four corners. I used some polkda dot ribbon from a ribbon share and finished the card off by stamping the saying in Chocolate Chip.

0 comments: