Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Warrior Center thanks.....


Just a quick post tonight. I needed to make a few thank you cards for some people who helped our hispanic american club cook dinner for the Warrior Center on Landstuhl. The Warrior Center is a center for the wounded warriors who are in Germany at Landstuhl hospital recovering from injuries. Our club cooks dinner for them every other month and this month they were served a great Panamanian meal. I used Mojo Monday sketch 98 for my inspiration.

6 comments:

Rose said...

Beautiful card! The colors are fabulous!

Unknown said...

Oh that's lovely. The colours, image and composition is just fab.

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

So pretty...I love the color combo! Beautiful card!

Cindy said...

We haven't visited each other in a while and I see that you are still making very pretty cards! Keep in touch!

loveanjel4! said...

Hi Felicia, I love the stuff you do we so need to get together and do some stamping.

Nicole

Leigh said...

I always liked this paper set. Lovely card.