Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Vacation Bible School thank you


This week is Vacation Bible School for us! What an exciting time for all the kids. I am volunteering all week long and one of the organizers asked me to make thank you cards for the private organizations who provided snacks throughout the week for the volunteers. Of course I said YES! I went with the theme of VBS which is Kingdom of the Son it has all the animals from the Wild About You set by Stampin' Up! so I thought perfect! I used Taylored Expressions sketch challenge #75 this last friday it was a perfect sketch for my card. I personalized each card by stamping the initials of the private org's name on the front. Animal Crackers Jack Stripe by Making Memories is the scrapbook paper I used on the cards. The ribbon comes from Taylored Expressions online store.

1 comments:

sarahw said...

Felicia, such a great card! Love the image. Love the new look on the blog (okay it may only be new to me) Hugs, Sarah