Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Thank You Teri!


Sorry Teri for not posting this last week! I received my January RAK from my January partner Teri from Big Ideas From A Little Girl. She sent me 5 rolls of valentine themed American Craft ribbon, a package of Hero Arts flowers, a bunch of various stamped images, Animals cuttlebug embossing folders each animal has a heart somewhere in it, and a yummy package of chocolate covered macadamia nuts. We love the candy Teri. My friend Dawn who is from Hawaii used to always send us these candies before they were stationed to Japan. I love the cute little card you made as well. Thank you again Teri. Keep in touch!!

8 comments:

{Sarah Coyle} said...

wow you lucky gal!! looks like fun!

Teri said...

Hey Felicia! Glad to see you got your computer back?! Glad you liked the goodies. Please keep in touch! I'll be reading your blog :) xoxo

~*Joni said...

Mmm..choc mac nuts, right up my alley. ;) So happy that you got happy mail Felicia! :D

Becky said...

Arent you a lucky girl. :)

Denise said...

Great RAK, Teri is the sweetest!

Anonymous said...

That looks wonderful! I just tagged you...go see my blog.

Jean McKenzie said...

What a wonderful package of goodies Felicia! I am guessing you would not have easy access to Chocolate Macadamias in Germany. They are so yum!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

This is so sweet - what a great gift.