Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stamping Friends Phonebook


I have completely forgotten to share this wonderful decorated address book that Norma sent to me. She was my swap partner for December. She lives in Canada and it actually made it here before Christmas! Anyway the book is amazing and she hand wrote a note on the inside cover. It came at the perfect time because I was shopping around for a new address book. I have all of my contacts in Outlook but I have the crappy laptop and any time I want to get into outlook it's so slow. She covered it with some beautiful paper too! You too can sign up for swap partners on Tracy's blog here. She holds a monthly swap you and another person will be matched up and required to send each other a card or any other items you'd like by the end of the month. It's a lot of fun! My January partner Teri is from Hawaii. I'll post the card she sent me as soon as it comes in. I should be taking pictures of what I sent them and I did not. Thank you so much Norma for this wonderful book. It will be put to good use!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! That is a very nice address book.

Teresa Kline said...

thanks for sharing, this is very pretty! *~*

{Sarah Coyle} said...

wow that is beautiful!!

xiumaiyuki said...

Very pretty! I love the colors you used.

Becky said...

Wow, this is pretty.

Leigh said...

Lovely gift to have.

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

That is so very nice and it is beautiful address book. This is a great idea and will make wonderful gifts for birthdays, etc. TFS.