Friday, January 02, 2009

SCS Blogger group 7 girls

Hi ladies!
I just wanted to let everyone know that I've not been able to visit everyone's blog just yet. Some have probably seen in previous posts that my husband who is in the Air Force was in Spain for about 5 weeks for work. Well he came back on New Year's Eve!! So needless to say I've not been able to visit or post a whole lot. He has the next week off so I will try to check out everyone's blogs when I can catch a moment here and there. I hope you all understand! Can't wait to get to know you all much better.

8 comments:

{Sarah Coyle} said...

Yeah for visiting time!! ENJOY IT!!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about us...we are always here for you. Enjoy your time with your man!

Anonymous said...

How exciting that you get to spend the beginning of the new year with your husband! Hope you enjoy your time.

Leigh said...

No worries Felicia. Enjoy your time.

Scrapping Julie said...

enjoy your time with hubby!!!!
see you around soon

Kitty G said...

Hey good for you - enjoy your time with your honey.

Teresa Kline said...

totally understand! *~*

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey - don't you worry about us - you enjoy your time and we'll talk with you upon your return. Have fun !!