Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

I just want to wish a very Merry Christmas to everyone out there. I hope your day is filled with peace, and joy. Enjoy your day with your family and friends. We are hosting lunch with all of our friends today at 2. We woke up this morning and did a web cam Christmas with my husband who is currently in Spain for work. That's the military for ya! Many missed holidays, birthdays, anniversaries but what can you do. We made the best of it and I'm just happy he was able to watch the kids open their gifts. Merry Christmas........

7 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

sounds like you had a great morning...I hope you will be with dh very soon...have a wonderful day! *~*

Leigh said...

Hope you had a happy day despite no DH. At least you could see him on the web cam.
I'm Leigh from SCS blogger group #7

Anonymous said...

Hi Felicia, Love your blog and the projects you posted. I'm sure it's not always easy when your a military family but hope you find a way to fill your time, doing what you love! Glad you joined the SCS blog group, Julie

LaToya said...

Hi Felicia,

Glad you were able to spend some time with your hubby. I'll say a short prayer for his safe and healthy return.

{Sarah Coyle} said...

Glad you had a great Christmas and thank God for webcams!! Hope he is with you SOON!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't technology great? Webcams are so nice when you are far away from loved ones. Hope your holiday was great

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Hey Felicia:

I understand the missed holidays, birthdays, etc. - my husband was a police officer for many years and missed those as well. I am very glad you were able to share Christmas morning via webcam with him and know he was happy for that as well. I, like Sue, thank your husband for all that he is doing to help keep us safe - I pray for his safe return home as well as for you and your family. I am very happy to get started on the SCS blogger group and look forward to getting to know you better. Have a great day !!