Friday, October 17, 2008

My Craft space

I've been wanting to share for a while now pics of my little crafting space but it was never clean enough to take a pic and also I had the hardest time figuring out how to put text under each picture. Meli from The Glitter Goddess blog helped me figure out how to do that so here I am ready to post about my room. My choice of room color's is black and white. I will not be painting my walls because we are only stationed here for 3 years and I just don't feel up to painting it back when we are done. If I wanted to I'd probably paint it a sage green color to set off the black and white.


I purchased the letters from Hobby Lobby before leaving the states. I covered them using some black and white paper I bought online. It sits above the entrance to my living room.


This little corner of my room is part of my storage. I bought the black bars at Ikea to hold my punches. The 4 drawer chest I bought at Hobby Lobby each one holds different things. The 3 hanging cloth shelf on the wall I purchased at Ikea as well and it holds my nestabilities, cuttlebug items, my mini sewing machine and too much stuff to list!


Here is my Longaberger shelf which holds some of my embellishments. I don't have much storage space in the room so a lot of my other embellishments including all my stamps are in the hallway only a few feet away from my craft room. The hallway has built in shelves.


This is the wonderful window that was built by the German owners years and years ago. I love it because of the light it lets into the room.


Here is my double door windows that lets in a TON of light. I love these doors. They both open so when it's beautiful outside I am able to open them wide open and let in all the fresh air.


2 comments:

Jami said...

Oh, I miss those tilt-open German windows! I always loved those!! What a great craft room you have!! I love your new black table too - what a deal!!!
hugs, Jami

Anonymous said...

I love your room!