Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Time Spent with Friends

Today is Manuel's first day of Kindergarten so here I am sitting at home and it's a little strange not having him around. I will post pics soon of his first day. I made this card because it's rainy here today yucky wet weather! I wanted something bright and sunny. Summer is almost over so I figured I'd knock one more summer card out. I found this cute Bo Bunny Shabby Princess collection designer paper called Ella Dot with the cute polka dots on front, and the plaid on back. Well I'm off to figure out what to do with myself. Hope everyone has a great day!


Supplies: YoYo Yellow, Green Galore, Real Red & Whisper White cardstock, Bo Bunny Shabby Princess Ella Dot designer paper, Stampin' Up! Time Well Spent stamp set, Real Red & Green Galore ink, Prima flowers, Stampin' Up! vintage brads, Cuttlebug, Stampin' Up! ticket punch, Green & white polka dot organdy ribbon & pop dots


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Felicia! Great colors and stamping on this card. Very festive!

Sankari W. said...

that is such a beautiful card - it will make any rainy day go away :) hope Manuel had a wonderful first day of school!! and that you got some great stamping done!! best wishes from iowa :)

Joy said...

Your blog looks GREAT! I wanna do it!!!!

Carmen said...

The colors are perfect to ward off a rainy day. Great card. How did you do all week without Manuel?