Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thanks Over & Over

SplitcoastGood Wednesday morning everyone! This is my card for the SCS sc#193. I used several Stampin' Up! markers to color in the daisy image. The image is by TAC. I used some scrapbook paper by Fancy Pants Designs. Thanks for taking a look!


supplies: Daisy stamp by TAC, Circle of Friendship stamp set by Stampin' Up!, Not Quite Navy, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, & Whisper White cardstock, Fancy Pants Design scrapbook paper called True Blue, Earth Elements button, Nestabilities


2 comments:

Jami said...

Hi Felicia! Saw your card on SCS...and just had to check out your blog cause of the name :)

We were stationed in Stuttgart for 5 years - I loved it over there. I bet you're lookin' forward to the Weinachtsmarkt coming up!?

We're in Korea now, and I hear the Christmas festivals are fun here too... I can't wait!

Smiles, Jami

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done! TFS it with is Felica!