Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Owl Happiness

WiseI check in on Tamara's card sketches pretty often but I hardly have time lately to participate. So this last sketch #60 I did! I really like the 4 panels on the card background so I gave it shot. I used some scrapbook paper by Fancy Pants Designs. I am in love with the Wise Owl set by Papertrey Ink. It was my first time inking that stamp set up. I love all the phrases that come in the set. I did make color my owl to be a girl owl in pretty pink. I gave her belly and eyelids some glitter using the Fruit Punch stickles. I have a horrible headache this morning and I was really hoping to get outside to start painting my used craft table I purchased recently. Right now I'm doing all my stamping on a little desk and it's just not enough room. A lady I know here was selling a farmer's style table, she used it as her kitchen table. I loved the look of it and bought it. I've stripped the paint off of it, now it needs to be re-painted. I'm hoping to get it done before this weekend. I'll be posting pics of my craft room once my new curtains are hung and my craft table is finished! I'm so excited.



supplies: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip & Soft sky cardstock, Chocolate Chip ink, Fancy Pants scrapbook paper, Photo corner punch, Blender pens, Fruit Punch stickles, Earth Element Watercolor crayons, Doodlebug button


1 comments:

Carmen said...

I love owls too! What don't I love right? I was just going to post the new owl set I bought.