Sunday, July 06, 2008

Girly Friendship


It's Mojo Monday time! I love Julee's sketches at Poetic Artistry. This is for Mojo Monday #44 check it out here. I wanted something very girly so I picked out my Doodlebug Black & White eyelet paper first and went from there. I knew it was going to be mainly black and white but I needed a pop of color so I chose Regal Rose. It's a color I keep reaching for lately. I also used the Regal Rose marker to put some color in her cheeks. I paper pieced her dress from the same black and white paper. You can totally tell I'm no professional at coloring. But hey practice makes perfect right? I hope you enjoy the card! Thanks for stopping by.


8 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So pretty! I love all the polka dots! Thanks for playing. :)

Helen said...

One of my favourite colour combos - fab card!

Anonymous said...

Love the whole card! The black and white with the splash of color is wonderful!

Tracy said...

So cute! I love the colors and polka dots!

Maren said...

Oh, my...this is SO sweet!

Lori Barnett said...

Adorable!!! totally cute!!! LOVE IT!! :) YEP...it's a keeper hee hee

Cris A said...

Cute polka dots!

Dragana Skoro said...

I love this card. I actually love everything about it. Very nice job.