Sunday, June 29, 2008

July Christmas card


Each year I have Christmas card classes for my customers that start in July and end in November. Each month we will make 10 cards so that in November they have completed 50 Christmas cards. It's something we look forward to each year!! I can't believe it's already that time that means Christmas really isn't too far ahead. YIKES! Here is July's Christmas card the girls will make. I bought this Penny Black stamp last year and had not used it yet so I decided to break him out. The stamp is called Warm & Cold. I love this image. Old Olive is the color I chose for the card base. Not Quite Navy is mounted on top. I used Bashful blue with my snowflakes cuttlebug embossing folder. I stamped the image on Whisper White cardstock and mounted him on Chocolate Chip. I used the ticket punch for the corners. Old Olive brads were used on front of the snowman for his buttons. I used Star Dust stickles under the snow to make it sparkle. I really hope the gals enjoy this card! Thanks for looking...

4 comments:

Cris A said...

So cute! I love the snowman!

Joy said...

Way too cute! I love to see all that you've been doing!

Lori Barnett said...

I love seeing Christmas stuff in July!! This is way super cute :)

Dragana Skoro said...

See, I am not the only one making Christmas cards in July. Lovely!