Sunday, June 08, 2008

Be Happy


Oh am I oh so happy! I finally purchased the Scor Pal and let me tell you it's the best thing since sliced bread. I'm sure you've all read about the reviews on this tool and it is for sure a MUST HAVE!! I decided to try out the Scored Lattice card intstructions in the April/May issue. My lines aren't exactly even on each side but it looks pretty good to me for the first try. I kept the card very simple and similar to the sample in the April/May issue just changed the colors, stamps, ribbon etc. I hope you enjoy the fun card as much as I do. I used Chocolate Chip as the card base, Regal Rose is the piece that I did the scored lattice technique to, Rose Red as the mat for the Whisper White piece. I stamped Changito Loco in Chocolate Chip on Whisper White. Colored him in with Creamy Caramel. I used the ticket punch on all four corners and I added some bling to all four corners.

1 comments:

bensarmom said...

These little monkeys are just the cutest thing. Your card made me laugh out loud!