Monday, April 07, 2008

Life May Not be the Party


I had fun with this card tonight. Once again this is a sketch challenge over at Poetic Artistry. I went through two different designer papers and finally decided on this one. I'm glad I did cause I like the whole pink, green, black combo. The card is BasicBblack for the base, Gable Green was matted on top and embossed using the Swiss dots cuttlebug folder. Swiss dots is my favorite cuttlebug folder. A piece of Basic Black matted the Pink & Lime Argyle designer paper by The Paper Studio purchased at Hobby Lobby. I then matted a piece of sponged Pixie Pink onto Basic Black cardstock and used 3 black brads on the left. For the prima flower I used some bling for the center. I hope you enjoy! Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

What a pretty card!! I love the color combo and the sentiment!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors and that fabulous sentiment. Thanks for playing! :)

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card. I really love the colours you've used!

xx :0)