Sunday, April 06, 2008

Heartfelt Thanks


I have found that being a military wife and living overseas in Germany there are some very special women who are always willing to help eachother out. I posted on the germany military wives yahoo group two weeks ago about needing a king size bed frame. When we ordered our new kind bed but forget about the frame we knew we'd need one. The wait to get one on base was like 4 weeks long and I kinda wanted one for my new bed now. Many ladies made many suggestions but Julia someone I've never even met emailed me personally and said hey we're going to Mannheim to get one I can pick one up for you. She genersously paid it and picked it up. This morning my husband is going over to pick it up and pay her for it. I am so grateful to her for helping me out. It's people like this that make living in Germany really great. Thank you Julia!


1 comments:

Abi Bundy said...

This card is so cute.