Thursday, November 15, 2007

Turkey Treats


Ok so don't laugh at my turkey feet. They were hand cut and well I don't draw to well that's why I rely on stamps! :) Here are 2 little bags I made for Manuel's Mothers Day Out teacher and director. I've seen a bunch of cute turkeys being made out of the Stampin' Up! Pick A Petal set. I used the coffee bags that some of us went in together to buy in bulk. I thought the bag would be perfect to store some Pumpkin cookies, fall Hershey Kisses, and two individual servings of Cappuccino mixes. I'm really excited on how they turned out. Bag ingredients: 1 lb. coffee bag w/ window, Thoroughly Thankful & Pick A Petal stamp sets, Really Rust, Summer Sun, Ruby Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip & Pumpkin Pie ink, Close to Cocoa, Pumpkin Pie & Ruby Red cardstock, googlie eyes.

0 comments: