Monday, November 12, 2007

Count Your Blessings


I made a birthday card for a friend recently and forgot to take a picture. Tonight I recreated it using different colors though. The embossing folder was a little tricky trying to get it even on all sides. I tried the best I could. I decided to use the colors that are current and in style. I even based it off the new comforter set I recently purchased using Turquoise and Chocolate Browns in the comforter set. I think the colors go really well together. Card ingredients: Chocolate Chip & Soft Sky cardstock, Cuttlebug "Flower Circle" embossing folder, Scallop 1 3/8 inch & 1 inch SU punches, Circle of Friendship & Edgy Eloquence stamp sets.

1 comments:

amanda said...

I LOVE this card! I just can't get enough of the scallop punch! Great Job!