Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sunflower Fun


It was almost effortless for me to decide exactly what I wanted to do with this image. I was blog browsing this morning and came across this great color challenge at Jen's Stampin' Spot. I knew I wanted to use the TAC image I bought two months ago. I LOVE sunflowers. I colored the image in using Stampin' Up! stampin write markers. Usually it takes me half the day to figure out what I want to do with a card so maybe I can get in another card before hubby wakes up. Card details: Card base is Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun is matted on top. I used the Swiss Dot cuttlebug embossing folder AGAIN. Yes I'm obsessed with this particular folder. I used the Stylized Flowers embossing folder on the Wild Wasabi cardstock. The sunflower image was stamped on Whisper White matted on Summer Sun & Chocolate Chip. I didn't put a sentiment on the outside because I'm not sure what occasion I will use the card for.

5 comments:

cheryl (clee') said...

I love sunflowers too - and I love what you did with the stamp, the colors and the embossing. I don't have aCuttlebug, so I can only drool :)

Lesly said...

I love this card and will probably to have to case. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! That's such a lovely flower image!

loretta said...

I love the sunflowers -- I think the card layout is pretty awesome too! Thanks for sharing it with us!

bensarmom said...

This is so pretty.........sunflowers are one of my favorite flowers.