Monday, March 24, 2008

Beate's Sketch Challenge #40


Every weekend Beate holds a sketch challenge on her blog which you can find #40 here. This is the first time I've participated in it. See I tell ya I'm on a roll with these sketch challenges. Usually I will find a sketch challenge and say I'm going to do it. Only NOT to do it because I get so busy. Last week I made it an effort to sit down and put some stamping time in for me. I used the Bee Trio stamp by Stampedous. I love the Bee Happy collection. Eventually I will own the whole collection. :) I used pink passion as the card base, matted a piece of patterned paper from The Pocket full of Posies w/ sparkles stack by Die Cuts with a View 8X8 pack on top of the pink passion cardstock. The Bee Trio stamp was stamped in stazon black ink and matted on top of pumpkin pie cardstock. The flower punch by Stampin' Up! was used and punched out in Orchid Opulence. I used the birthday sentiment stamp from the set called Circle of Friendship by Stampin' Up! Thanks Beate for the challenge!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Felicia, this is darling! I love those bees and the paper you used.
I am glad you got time to play with the sketch.
Hugs and smiles
Beate

Jen Stevenson said...

I didn't know you were collecting the bees. Cute card, I really should get motivated and start working on the challenges. I'm sure it will help me from getting into ruts.

Denise Bryant (imchatty) said...

This is a really cute card. Love the colors.