Tuesday, July 21, 2009


I am so ashamed..lol 3 months?!! I don't even know if anyone is following me anymore. :) You know I went through this long 3 month hiatus and I don't think I touched any of my stamp supplies but maybe 4 times. And those 4 cards that I did make I didn't even snap a pic and post them. I don't know what happened to me I just was not interested. But yesterday yesterday something happened. I was cleaning out my stamps and organizing them to look nice and neat when it hit me I REALLY enjoy making cards and giving them to the people that mean so much to me so why did I quit? I realized how much fun it is and so I'm on a mission..to start fresh all over again! This card was a birthday card for my friend June who just recently celebrated a birthday. I used Basic Grey at the card base and layered it with So Saffron, the patterned paper I do not remember who it is by. The image is from Whiff of Joy Stamps. I saw this stamp on someone's blog and thought it was the cutest image ever! I went online to order it and saw they are based out of Europe which was great because I got my stamp a few days after ordering. I was just able to have it shipped directly to my house in Germany rather than waiting for it to come to my U.S. addy! Anyway I hope those who are still here enjoy the card and you can count on finding some more soon. I think I'll take the pressure off of myself by trying (or thinking I need to be posting daily) because I think that's really what got me. I don't know why I felt as if I needed to post something every day. I don't have time to post something every single day. I have a husband and family who demand my attention and lots of other commitments so why I put that pressure on myself is beyond me. LOL I do have 15 thank you cards that need to be made by Friday so be on the lookout for those coming up! Enjoy the card.

1 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

I totally understand all that you have said Felicia. Your family comes first and you should not feel guilty about neglecting your blog. In saying that, I am happy to see you back and that you have found your mojo again. Love your cute little mousie card!