Tuesday, April 07, 2009

1 Month

Hi everyone! Yes I am alive. lol I just want to thank all of you for being concerned about where I've been. I'm so touched by the emails I've received asking if I'm ok. My health has been good except a yucky sinus infection. Life just got busy and I also lost my mojo. But I've never lost my mojo for an entire month I don't think. It seems forever since I have stamped anything. I'm so sorry for not even checking in on any of my blog groups. I've seriously had no motivation to stamp anything or even check blogs which is quite shocking. My very good friend Amy came from San Antonio last week and she left this morning. She got my mojo back. Yesterday was her last full day here so we did stamp camp ALL day long. It was so fun and I think that's just what I needed. So THANK YOU AMY for getting me back into my grove. Too bad it took a friend all the way from San Antonio to come and help me get it back. lol I will miss you dearly friend and hope you enjoyed your time here in Germany. Come back soon! I've got several cards we created and I'll be posting soon. I'll be doing all that today snapping pics and writing them. Can't wait to get some free time to check in on everyone. Maybe late tonight because all day today I will be cleaning because tomorrow my mother in law arrives! I'm so happy with these back to back visitors. My mother in law will be here for 1 month. Can't wait to eat some good ol mom's cooking! I hope everyone is doing great!!!!


9 comments:

Jean McKenzie said...

Hi Felicia, Good to know everything is OK with you and you have found your mojo again! That happens to us all at times and I think we do need a break every so often! Enjoy your week.

{Sarah Coyle} said...

Glad all is well! I know what you mean about taking a "break" Can't wait to see your mojo again!! LOVE LOVE your blog colors and layout!

~*Joni said...

So good to hear from you Felicia! It sounds like you are having a nice round of visits from great people in your life. No worries about commenting on my blog - really! It's so important that you take care of yourself and enjoy all the other things in life. :D

LaToya said...

Glad you are o.k. I was going to check your blog one last time today and if I didn't see a new post I was going to send an email or starting asking around. I know you have kids which is why I gave you some time, they can make life really hectic as well.

And I definitely understand about the mojo. I think it takes a vacation with those individual socks that always end up missing.

Glad to see you back!

Unknown said...

I can identify with this post! Glad you are ok.

Scrapping Julie said...

so glad to hear from you again felicia!!! glad you had a great visit with your friend. enjoy your time with mom in law!

Karen said...

Hi Felicia! Glad all is ok with you! I've lost my mojo for a while at times, but then when I find it - all is wonderful again! A break is a good thing I think!

Karen

xiumaiyuki said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better and got your mojo back. I missed you! But don't worry about us, take care of yourself first. Happy Easter to you and your family! I can't wait to see your creations!

Colleen Porter said...

Glad to hear you're ok. I've been missing in action too. Working 60 hour weeks cuts into stamping time. :(