Tuesday, March 03, 2009

You Brighten My Day


ETA: I just had to repost a new picture. I just love the sketch challenge this week at Mojo Monday. It is one I will use again and again I'm sure. I tried to get the card and picture done before dark but didn't quite get it done so the pic is a little dark. I love these Riley stamps!! I'm definitely going to have to get some more. I only have 1. I colored him in with my Watercolor Wonder crayons and a blender pen. I pulled some scraps for the designer paper out of my scrap basket and it worked well! I love using up my scraps even if it means repeated cards using the same paper. But I try to space it out. Someone should have a scrap swap. lol I know I have a lot of scrap paper I'd like to exchange out sometimes I think scrap paper is just as good as a whole 12X12 sheet of designer paper. Because you can use it for challenges like this. Enjoy your Tuesday!!

20 comments:

Scrapping Julie said...

LOVE IT! i have been wanting to try that sketch!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, fabby image, lovely papers, sue.x

Leigh said...

Aaaawww he's cute.

Anonymous said...

Felicia, this card is beautiful. Matting it on the brown cardstock really makes it pop! Thanks for sharing...

Becky said...

This is adorable, love the dp.

Jennifer Talley said...

This is so cute! Great job!

Anonymous said...

What a cute little moosey! Great card!

Rosie Lilya said...

Felicia- I love this moose! I love the layout you used too

LaToya said...

Very cute Felicia. You did a great job with the challenge.

laos348 said...

That looks fantastic! I saw the sketch but wasn't sure about it - you made it really come to live for me. I don't have any Riley's yet but they are the cutest!

Bev said...

So pretty, love the colours and fun image

xiumaiyuki said...

aw, this card made me smile. Your choice of paper and color is wonderful. Very very cute!

Ashley Newell said...

Super cute card! I love the colors!

Karen said...

Love the Riley stamps. They are just too cute! Love your card too.

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

What a great card - it is adorable. I love the colors and I agree with you 100% regarding the scrap paper - I always try to use what I have first.

Cindy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!

Alison Anderson said...

I love Riley! Great color combo!

Anonymous said...

The moose is SOOO cute!!! What a fabulous card!

Unknown said...

love the card - the colors are so spring and like the paper piercing accent

Anonymous said...

great use of scraps. They always seem to pile up and it feels great when I finally have a chance to use them. This is a great sketch and I love how you did it two different ways with this card and the next card. Great job!