Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Get Better Soon!


I completed this for the Blogabella challenge but didn't post it in time. I still wanted to share it. The challenge was to use Red, White, and Purple as the color theme. Hope everyone's enjoying their Wednesday. We just came back from church for the Ash Wednesday mass and we ate a light dinner and now it's time for bed. We have a early morning ahead of us and I have a lot of planning still with my husbands graduation party this weekend. He completed his Bachelor's degree last week and we were unable to attend the ceremony in Virginia so I thought we could at least have a party. And Sunday is my birthday so if I don't post any more until Monday next week now you know why. I've got a lot going on!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Have fun with all of your celebrations.

laos348 said...

Very cute card! I just did a card today with those colors although not with a bella. Have a good time this weekend!

{Sarah Coyle} said...

i just love this! Great job! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Great card!!! Have fun and enjoy the rest of your week.

Frogwoman said...

I like your card. I really need that stamp. I hope you have a great birthday!

~*Joni said...

Felicia this card is so cute! Too bad you didn't have the chance to post it, I am sure you would have won with your adorable layout. :D Congratulations on DH's graduation! Woohoo! I am in VA if you are ever back in this area. And an early HB to you, HB to you, HB dear Feliciaaaaaaaa! HB to you! *Doing jazz hands* ;)

Becky said...

This is adorable, love the colors.

sarahw said...

Too cute! I love the background! Enjoy all of your celebrations. Happy Birthday a little early. :)

Gramrussell said...

Cute, cute card! Have a wonderful time with your family!

Ashley Newell said...

What a great card! Congrats to your hubby!

Lisa Phillippi llelsik@aol.com said...

Happy Birthday! wow-you do have alot going on-and still made such a cute card! TFS

Scrapping Julie said...

hope you have an awesome birthday and congrats to your hubby!
great job on the card too.

Unknown said...

Great card. Fab colour combination.

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

What a cute card! Hope you had a good time this weekend!

Leigh said...

I like this card too Felicia. Colours are gorgeous.