Saturday, January 31, 2009

My First Blog Award


I'm so excited that I've been given a blog award by Barbara and Alison. They both gave me the same award so I'm going to combine them both here. I have to pass the award on to 5 people and list 5 of my addictions. Ha ha that will not be hard. My 5 addictions are:

1. Internet
2. Baking
3. Guess purses
4. Volunteering
5. Papercrafts

I pass this award onto the following people. I enjoy visiting their blogs often.
1. Karolyn from Paper Therapy
2. Teresa from Enjoy the va. sunshine
3. Carmen from Queentomas
4. LaToya from My Paper Expressions
5. Joy from Share Joy

Have a great weekend everyone!


7 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

Felicia, thank you for the award...I do have it, but I will add your name to the caption as a giver....thank you! congrats on the award twice...your go girl! *~*

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!

LaToya said...

Congratulations Felicia, you definitely deserve it. And thanks so much for thinking of me and awarding me this award. It's so nice of you.

Alison Anderson said...

Heehee! We just like you a lot!

Life Full of Sunflowers said...

Congratulations Felicia - you deserve this wonderful award.

Ashley Newell said...

Aww, congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yay Felicia! Congrats on the award. :) You make fantastic stuff and your blog is definately fabulous.