Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Birthday friend


Hi everyone! I'm at the library on base and wanted to post some cards. But I've set them up to post on different days. We still don't know when the internet company will be out to our house to fix it. We've called everyday and their response to us is that they are extremely busy they'll call when they call. YIKES! I'm dying over here with no internet. Good thing is though I'm getting projects done! Ok well gotta keep it quick hubby is asking me when I'll be finished. lol This card is for a very special internet friend I've made recently. She recently had a birthday and with all of the Christmas things going on I was late with sending it out. Isn't that cupcake ornament cute? Actually I don't know if it's an ornament. My sister sent me two of them she knows I think cupcakes are the cutest things ever. I still don't know where I'll put them in my house. Ok well off to post some more cards. I miss checking in on everyone! It's snowing like crazy here in Germany. I'll be going home to enjoy some hot chocolate and relax until the kids get home from school.

15 comments:

{Sarah Coyle} said...

Felicia, these are beautiful!! Great work!! UGH they better get your internet soon!! I can't live more than a day with out it either!!

Scrapping Julie said...

i LOVE that card. love the bright colors. the ornament is precious. makes me what to put up a "Birthday Tree"

xiumaiyuki said...

Very very cute card! Love the color combo. And that cupcake ornament is darling!

Kitty G said...

Hi Felicia, Card is very cute.
Hope you get your internet soon. I would be jumping if I had to wait to long for mine.

laos348 said...

The card came out great! I have that paper and never thought to use it with cupcakes - I'll have to give it a try because I liked the combo. I hope you get your internet back - waiting is soooo tough!

Becky said...

you may be out of the loop with your internet but not with your creative flare. This is sooo cute :) The colors are divine.

Anonymous said...

Oh Felicia! Your card looks fabulous and I love that cupcake ornament...how adorable! Glad you were able to get to the library to post..hopefully you get internet soon!

sarahw said...

Super cute! I love the bright colors. I will cross my fingers for you that your internet is back soon, Hugs, Sarah

Teresa Kline said...

sweet...I luv this! *~*

Anonymous said...

I just love these fun colors. Great job!

Melissa said...

That is so cute!!! You are very creative! Great job!!

Rosie Lilya said...

What an awesom cupcake! Great gift set :)

Leigh said...

I love the card. Really cute.

Anonymous said...

Very cute card. Love the glitter! How frustrating with the whole internet/phone situation. Hopefully they get it back up and running soon. It must be hard trying to deal with even day to day things when it is in a totally different language!

Carmen said...

This is the cutest cupcake ornament I have ever seen!!! Fab card!!!