Thursday, October 23, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've not kept up with my blog I noticed it's been about once a week. Here I thought once both kids were in school I'd be able to blog all day long or work on projects so I could post them to my blog. YEAH RIGHT! lol I think I'm living in a dream world. I try to post at least once a week though. I was reading through my comments on a recent post and see that Angi over at Making Mayhem tagged me. So here are the rules and 6 random things about me:

Rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2.Write six random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.

6 random things about me

1) I am seriously having homesickness this last week. I just want to take a visit back to the states soooooooo bad. I miss all the scrapbook stores, and Target, and eating out. I miss the Target dollar spots, and dollar trees. You can find so much cool stuff to alter from those two places.


2) I wish I could be Martha Stewart ok not her literally but I want to be so talented like her. I love to pamper my friends and family with crafts, and baked goods!


3) I love quilts! Although you may already know that if you read my blog often. I'm still trying to find someone here in Germany to teach me.


4) I love to find great deals at thrift shops. I miss the thrift shops in the states.


5) I am a procrastinator! HUGE but you wouldn't know that if you knew me. I find it so much better to work under pressure. It's a adrenaline rush that I do enjoy even if I'm complaining about why I procrastinate. Is that weird or what?


6) I am a SHOPPER! I'm always doing online window shopping and when I find a good deal I will buy it.




I'm tagging:

Carmen

Joy

Jami

Suzy

Jeneane

Ally


2 comments:

Jami said...

Thanks for the tag Felicia. Sorry you are homesick... I know what you mean about missing the dollar stores and Target!! Me too!!!
hugs, Jami

Angela said...

You are so talented Felicia! I was bummed that you weren't able to make the Swap on Sat. - I was hoping to make an original by Felicia!!! :)