Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Bloomin' with Garden Riley

GardenI should totally be meal planning for the next two weeks & finishing up my resume right now but I'm so tired of planning meals that I had to find something to distract me. What a better way to get sidetracked than to post something on my blog? I haven't done a Mojo Monday challenge in a while so I did Julee's sketch this week. Isn't Garden Riley sooooo cute? I participated in a Riley image swap recently and got this image in the swap. I'm definitely going to have to start buying some more Riley's. I love the way this card turned out and my coloring isn' so bad either. I really can't get the coloring down but I think I did pretty good this time. I used some paper I bought recently by Making Memories it's called Garden Party the green plaid paper is called Garden Party Stripe, and the flower paper is called Garden Party Flowers.


supplies: Pretty In Pink, Chocoalte Chip & Whisper White cardstock, Making Memories Garden Party scrapbok paper, Staz-On black ink, Taylor Tots, Garden Riley stamp, ticket corner punch, pop dots


4 comments:

Stacy said...

Thanks for posting on my blog. I'm having a great time exploring your blog. You have some awesome creations. This moose is really cute. I'll be putting you into my favorites so I can check back often! Have a beautiful day!

Marie said...

Thanks for checking me out and leaving a comment! I love your blog. You have lots of beautiful creations. I will also add you to my blog roll.

Jamie Martin said...

You did a great job with Riley, he's so cute. Love the papers you used :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is adorable. I love the gingham paper. Thanks for playing my challenge! :)