Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bad or Fattening?

Of course I'm posting on a Wednesday don't you know it's Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge Wednesday? :) This cute little card is my contribution to sketch #194. I love this mini Inkadinkadoo Bad or Fattening stamp set. I bought it over at All That Scraps a few months ago. I used the Stampin' Up! Cutie Pie paper that is no longer available. Boohoo! Well take a look and enjoy! Don't those little cupcakes look delicious?


Supplies: So Saffron, Bashful Blue & Purely Pomegranate cardstock, Palette Noir ink, Inkadinkadoo Bad or Fattening mini stamp set, Lemonade twill ribbon, circle punches, Prima flower, Stampin' Up! black Vintage brad


2 comments:

Angela said...

Love the attitude! Isn't that the truth...(as I sit here munching on my BK fries)

Anonymous said...

Love it, Felicia! Your coloring and layout is fantastic!