Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Winter Jelly


Hi everyone! It's late but I knew I needed to put this up before I went to bed. I can't sleep anyway so trying to find things to do. I made this card for the SCS color challenge today. The colors to use were Soft Sky, Ruby Red, & Wild Wasabi. I was at Hobby Lobby today and found the cutest set of 4 embossing folders called Winter Jelly for the Cuttlebug. I knew exactly what I wanted to do with the snowman and my scalloped square punches. I think it turned out quite cute if you ask me! Card ingredients: Ruby Red, Soft Sky & Wild Wasabi cardstock, Winter Jelly embossing Cuttlebug folder, Merry & Bright & Linen background stamps, White & Blue polka dot ribbon, Corner punch & brads.

2 comments:

Heather said...

What a cute card- I just love the embossing and the snow!

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love your emobssed snowman.