Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Note of Thanks


There is this fairly new product called Glimmer Mist made by Tattered Angels that I absolutely love! While in a local scrapbook store I came across the mist and in the color Candy Apple Red which is so pretty. The lady at the store was telling me how versatile it is and when she mentioned it works great on chipboard I knew I was going to get it. I came home and misted the flower chipboard you see on this card. It came out very sparkly and pinkish/red. It laid in my "to do" box forever. Yesterday I finally used it on a card. I thought it was too pretty to just be sitting around. Well here it is....I hope you all like it. Card ingredients: Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, So Saffron, and Whisper White cardstock, Wild Wasabi & Basic Black ink, Circle of Friendship & Dots & Daisies background stamps, Cutie Pie Designer Series paper by Stampin' Up!, flower chipboard, Black Gingham ribbon and last but certainly not least Candy Apple Red Glimmer Mist.

2 comments:

Jen Stevenson said...

Very nice! I NEED that mist!!

Anonymous said...

pretty love the glimmer mist!