Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Cartoon Network inspired


I have 2 boys who watch Cartoon Network and they have these commercials with some funky colors that I would've never thought to put together. One of the commercials uses colors that match Stampin' Up! colors Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral & Creamy Caramel. I went with Close to Cocoa rather than Creamy Caramel. I traced a flower from the Sheer Blossoms set that you can purchase online at Papertrey Ink onto the Cameo Coral then I put it through the Cuttlebug using the Tiny Bubbles embossing folder to give it a little depth. I then cut it out and placed it underneath the Sheer Blossom flower. I put a brown prima flower on top and secured it all together with a Turquoise Ice Rhinestone from Stampin' Up! On the Close to Cocoa cardstock I stamped the Canvas background first then used the circle stamp from A to Z Accents for a background effect. Card ingredients: Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral, Close to Cocoa & Whisper White cardstock, Tempting Turquoise, Close to Cocoa ink, Brown Prima flower, Turquoise Ice Square Rhinestone, Tiny Bubbles Embossing folder, and Cuttlebug.

0 comments: